Flying off the bike and into the run you aren’t quite sure how it will all shake out. The miles loom ahead and your thoughts start to turn to stopping. Just end the agony and call it a day. But that’s not what you came here for. You came here to make sure every 4 a.m. swim before work, every 7 a.m. ride before brunch with the family, every crazy 10 p.m. run when the rest of the house is asleep was all worth it. Lean into the hurt. If it hurts you’re probably doing it right.
- Hand-sewn in the USA
- OekoTex-certified Quattro fabric, made in France, for greater support of the leg muscles
- OekoTex-certified PUV fabric, made in Italy, for sun protection. SPF 50+.
- Triathlon specific chamois
- Available in Made to Measure* and Custom Graphic*
- *Additional fees
- Products are being made to order at this time
Legs - Woven. 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
Torso - Warp-knitted. 84% polyamide, 16% elastane