"This is where I am? Four months of training nearly 20 hours a week. 4 a.m. swims, 9 p.m. trainer rides, six hours in the saddle weekend after weekend and I am finally here. This sucks. My legs, my feet…all of me are killing me. I just want to lie down. The asphalt has to be at least 1,000 degrees. Maybe it won’t burn me that bad if I just lie there for a second. What if I can just make it to that aid station up there? The water spilled on the road might make it less hot to lie on. Snap out of it! This is what you wanted. This is what you were searching for. You wanted this and now you've got it. This is the back half. Lean into it."
The TBH Suit is Reāl’s most technically advanced triathlon suit. Made to be super light, supportive, and breathable while protecting you from the sun. Great for all triathlon distances.
- Hand-sewn in the USA
- OekoTex-certified Comprimere fabric, made in France, for greater support of the leg muscles
- OekoTex-certified PUV fabric, made in Italy, for sun protection. SPF 50+
- Full-length Elastic YKK zipper
- Pockets on each leg for nutrition, etc.
- Hidden inner pocket on front of suit
- Triathlon specific chamois
- Available April of 2019
Legs - Woven. 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
Arms, Torso - Warp-knitted. 84% polyamide, 16% elastane
Chest, Back - Warp-knitted 78% polyester, 22% elastane