The peloton is fiery today. More movement, more jostling than what you’re used to. Like a pack of bulls, the bikes charge through the crit. Taking no prisoners. Keep up. Or don’t. It’s every cyclist for themself. Your tendons flicker, hopping from shifter to brake, shifter to brake. Can’t crash out now. One more corner and then the final straightaway. This is the time. Screw everyone else. It’s you. It’s not them. You begin the sprint early. Not traditional. Who cares? You’ve never been traditional. You know what you can hold. Lean into the corner. Yes, that’s it. The straightaway. Did you go too soon? No. The pavement is running out. The finish line is right there. You can hear the revving of bike wheels behind you. Hold it… hold it…boom. It’s you. Not them. You.
- OekoTex-certified Quattro fabric, made in France, for greater support of the leg muscles
- Quick drying material sheds water to stay lightweight
- Pockets on each leg for nutrition, etc.
- Italian made, Cytech chamois
- Available with or without side pockets
Legs - Woven. 71% polyamide, 29% elastane